A simple yet significant time investment to grow your print business
With only a week to go, the global print industry is counting down the days until Ipex (24-29 March) finally opens the doors to its new home at the ExCel London. Ipex will be the first international print-centric event to combine an exhibition with a comprehensive content programme – striking an exciting balance between the latest technologies and education that promises to galvanise any print business. If visitors haven’t already registered, they’re encouraged to pre-register free-of-charge now via www.ipex.org to avoid paying £30.00 on the day.
“Ipex, set in the heart of London, is primed and ready to help print emphatically stake its place in the modern communications mix,” explains Trevor Crawford, Ipex 2014 Event Director. “We’re confident that we have come up with the right formula for an event that will benefit exhibitors and visitors alike. There is a plethora of new and innovative technology, knowledge and inspiration at every turn, and the invaluable opportunity to network and engage with the print community.”
Running across six days, Ipex will open from 10:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday and from 10:00 – 16:00 on Saturday. ExCeL London provides the event with a state-of-the-art home in one of the business capitals in the world. The venue is easily accessible by car and public transport, with easy links to and from London airports. Visitors can acquire all the information they need on the event, accommodation and travel via www.ipex.org and www.tfl.gov.uk
Visitors will discover the latest global technologies and solutions from hundreds of international companies representing the entire print production workflow. Visitors will not only see new product and technology launches that can produce quality print applications from concept to end product, but also the knowledge with which to maximise their impact. Over 170 leading industry experts from forward-thinking global brands and companies will be speaking across the World Print Summit, Masterclasses and Cross Media Production seminar programmes to help visitors build a blueprint for success now and in the future. These will address future trends and strategies, business growth and production efficiency for SME printers and the implementation of communication strategies across multiple platforms, respectively.
Meanwhile a host of features will provide further inspiration and food for thought:
- Future Innovations Zone: showcasing the printed products and technologies that are set for rapid expansion over the next few years
- Inspiration Avenue: celebrating powerful print opportunities and impact statements that demonstrate the crucial role of print and its versatility across a number of major themes from around the world, including retail, interactive, automotive, sports, education, design and creative, and electronics
- EcoZone: a gallery educating visitors on the ecological and business-related advantages of reducing their environmental impact
- Youth Day: putting an emphasis on the importance of injecting young blood into the industry, this programme takes place in the World Print Summit on Saturday 29th March and features presentations on the power of print from past students of the industry, a tour of Ipex, practical workshops and career advice for students
- Wide Format Zone: a range of devices and ancillary services being showcased by Epson, Screen, D&K, Grafityp and M Partners, among others
“Ipex has been strategically developed to respond to the changing communications landscape to become the definitive information source for the latest trends and technologies driving the print industry,” concludes Crawford. “It addresses every component of a print business and all visitors are guaranteed to find a practical takeaway, new idea, skill, solution or mind-set that will boost the performance of their company – for free. We’ve striven to ensure that visitors not only have an eclectic event that will help their business across the board, but also the tools and information required to maximize their time investment at the event.”
Visitors can pre-register for free for Ipex 2014 and Cross Media Production and keep abreast with all the latest news and seminar programmes via www.ipex.org and www.cmpshow.com. Visitors will also be provided with a z-card guide that provides a holistic overview of the event, its exhibitors and its content programme, the show catalogue (free for the first time), a city guide of London and the Ipex Daily, which will be published and distributed every day throughout the event.