GMC will present educational sessions and showcase solutions surrounding the evolution of Customer Communications Management
[March 20, 2014]—www.gmc.net: GMC Software Technology (GMC), the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM) and output management, confirms its involvement in the exhibition and in five educational sessions during Xplor International’s Xploration ’14: The Customer Communications Conference. The Electronic Document Systems Association’s largest annual educational event and exhibition will be held March 25 – 27 in Orlando, Florida.
GMC’s contribution includes the following. Dates and times are available on the Xplor website:
- A highly informative case study session, Expanding Your Portfolio to Include Electronic Statements, will be presented by GMC customer, Brad Turner, vice president, technical services, at Allison Payment Systems.
- A spirited debate, The Document is Dead! Long Live the Document! will feature Scott Draeger, customer communication strategist, GMC Software Technology and GMC customer, Mike Barron, product manager, NCP Solutions.
- An informative panel discussion, The Technologists' View…Customer Communications 2020, will include Scott Draeger of GMC.
- Scott Draeger will also be a part of the panel discussion, The Best Print Stream Comparison by the Masters.
- An eye-opening case study session, CCM Software Technology Advancements with Mobile Technology, will be presented by consultant to GMC, Roger Gimbel, president, Gimbel & Associates.
“GMC will present several don't-miss sessions for Xploration ’14,” said Skip Henk, president/CEO of Xplor International. “They have teamed up with their customers and put together what could prove to be some very lively and interactive sessions covering case studies and best practices. It is these types of sessions that set the Xplor program apart.”
In booth #102, GMC will be showcasing its GMC Inspire enterprise communication platform, as well as the following solutions:
- Inspire Dynamic Statement – A ground breaking solution that delivers an entirely new customer communication platform bridging the gap between paper statements and mobile statements. The solution enables customers to view statements on or offline, personalize statement views and see multiple accounts in consolidated views on mobile devices including smartphones and tablets while on the move.
- Inspire HybridMail – Offering the ability to realize a cost savings of up to 60 percent by streamlining desktop mail with a single click, Inspire HybridMail collects all desktop mail within a business and sends it to a centralized location such as a designated service provider to carry out the printing, folding, inserting and posting, saving time and money. With end-to-end tracking, the solution also lets the sender know exactly where every document is in the mailing process.
- Remote Authoring – A collaborative web application between enterprises and third-party outsourcers to maintain content, logic and document templates in an approved, compliant and efficient way.
“We are excited to be a part of Xploration ’14 this year, particularly considering the event’s focus is on building better customer relationships through improved communications and delivery channels—a topic that has become pervasive for decision-makers in most every vertical market,” said Jamie Harris, vice president of diversified services at GMC North America. “In a study GMC commissioned among banking customers, 72% said they would like to receive information from their bank in a format that they request and 74% whenever they demand it. Statistics like these make us look forward to showcasing how the capabilities of our robust GMC Inspire help companies adapt to and benefit from the constant evolution of customer communications.”
GMC Software Technology AG: delivers seamless CCM solutions that streamline document creation processes and produce higher quality, relevant communications of all types for delivery through print, electronic and interactive channels.
GMC helps thousands of clients worldwide across the banking, insurance, retail, business services, telco/utilities and healthcare industries gain customer insight to improve the customer experience. It gets communications to market 70% faster, improves operational efficiencies by more than 50%, and expands business services for more lucrative opportunities.