EDSF Scholarship Applications must be postmarked by May 1, 2017
Click here for an application.
EDSF is proud to announce the following scholarships are available to outstanding students worldwide for the 2017 - 2018 academic year:
- EDSF Board of Directors Scholarships - range from $1,000 – $5,000
- Andy and Julie Plata Honorary Scholarship – $2,000
- Carl Gerhardt Scholarship Program by Allegra Marketing-Print-Mail – $1,000
- Charles H. ‘Chuck’ Forman – Crawford Technologies Scholarship – $1,000
- Charlie Corr Memorial Scholarship – $2,000
- Don F. Lowe Scholarship – $2,000
- Franchise Services, Inc. PIP Scholarship – $2,000
- Franchise Services, Inc. Sir Speedy Scholarship – $2,000
- Frank Romano Lifetime Achievement Scholarship – $2,000
- Herman L. Gimbel (Hy) and Audrey M. Gimbel Memorial Scholarship – $1,000
- Hoods Memorial Scholarship – $2,000
- Konica Minolta Women in Technology Scholarship – $2,500
- Lynda Baboyian Memorial Scholarship – $2,000
- OutputLinks Communications Group John A. Lopiano Endowed Scholarship – $2,000
- OutputLinks Communications Group Woman of Distinction – $5,000
- Rod Key Memorial Scholarship – 2 @ $1,500 each
- Youth-in-Print Scholarship – $2,000 each
For the Document Management and Graphic Communications Industry Scholarship application, click here.
To be eligible for an EDSF scholarship, students must have the following:
- An interest in pursuing a career within the Document Management and Graphic Communication industry
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Full-time student attending an accredited college or university anywhere in the world as of the Fall 2017 semester
- International students may apply
The Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF) is a charitable, non-profit, 501(c)(3) that engages in programs designed to attract the best and brightest to the industry. By granting scholarships, fostering education, promoting research, recognizing leaders, encouraging innovation, and garnering and disseminating knowledge, we are helping build the next generation of digital content and delivery professionals. For more information, visit www.edsf.org.
The EDSF scholarship program is supported by companies and individuals involved in the Document Management and Graphic Communications industry including 4over, Allegra Network, Bell + Howell, Canon, Conduit, Inc. – Publisher of CANVAS Magazine, Darwill, EFI, Franchise Services, FranNet, Gimbel & Associates, GMC Software, InfoTrends, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, NAPCO Media, Pitney Bowes, PrinterPresence, Schilling Inkjet Consulting, Veritiv Corporation, Videk, X-Rite, and Xerox Corporation. For a complete listing of companies and individuals who support EDSF, view the Contributors and the EDSF Board of Directors found on www.edsf.org.
In addition to the scholarships funded by the EDSF supporters, EDSF administers scholarships for the following companies and individuals: Alliance Franchise Brands, Crawford Technologies, Franchise Services, Gimbel Advantage Preferred Group Publishing, HP, InfoTrends, The Hoods Memorial Fund, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, and OutputLinks Communications Group.